Monday 19 December 2011

Mission Impossible - Ghost Protocol

2011 by Brad Bird - English movie from Hollywood

I have never liked the previous MI's. So normally I would never be watching this one. But my wife is a fan of Tom Cruise and she cannot miss his movie. And I have to watch it.

I have to say, I suffered. Because this is just another version of America saves the world, nothing else. A movie without any soul, just action. But even in the action, we might feel overwhelmed by the use of technology that, honestly, I felt it was more like a latest James Bond movie, without some of the Bond stuff's.

A good majority of the scenes are definitely from the studio and even the outdoors are not really convincing. They say Mumbai and show Hyderabad, I think so I could be wrong. They are in India, but the car number plates have unIndian numbers and many many more stupid things.

Tom Cruise look really old for this kind of action, if I may say. Simon Pegg is a saving grace though.

I couldn't believe that many youngsters in the theatre were screaming, that's fucking geat man, not once but so many times!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment